7 Years PH Anniversary

Hello readers,

It’s been a very successful and busy weekend! Luckily after my stint in hospital and getting topped up with oxygen, it’s really helped to get me through the weekend… and hopefully longer! However I did chill out on the run up to the shows, so that must have helped too!


If you have read the “About Me” you will know it’s been 7 years since my diagnosis of Pulmonary Hypertension!!! I can’t quite believe that I’m doing the things in life that I’m doing right now and I’m in a happy place! Yes it’s been a rollercoaster of a ride since ‘that’ day, but wow have I stunned my doctors in how far I have come since then. It’s funny how the focus and attitude towards life can change after being told I may not live until 18 years old, but thanks to that, my strength and determination has got me to where I am today and I wouldn’t change it for the world! The love and support from those close to me is incredible as always and they have seen me through the real tough, and happy times of the past 7 years. A special mention to my little loyal 4-legged companion, Paddy, who has been there for me for the past 5 years of this.. I swear he knows everything about me, haha! Anyway, doctors are still happy with me and it’s good to know that I am stable and can do the things I want to do in my life. Right now, it’s finishing my MA degree in Music Therapy, whilst enjoying everything else I love in-between!! Living life to the full!

7 Years PH Anniversary



My little loyal 4-legged companion, Paddy


So back to the weekend.. I’ve been Music Directing the show Dracula Spectacula with KYDS and it’s been so much fun! The three shows were such a success and the children performed brilliantly. Very proud of them all! I will definitely miss working with them, and I can’t wait to be involved in the next show!

One Proud MD


Anyway to end on, I’ve got an enjoyable rest of the month ahead, starting with watching the Little Shop of Horrors at the Mercury Theatre, seeing Terry and then my brother's special day... he's getting married! Wonderful! <3