My 25th Birthday

Hello Readers,

I’ve celebrated another milestone in my life, this time another birthday! On Friday 13th November, I turned 25... I am defying the odds, since my Pulmonary Hypertension diagnosis 7 years ago and have reached my mid-20s. I’m still going strong and touch wood, my meds are keeping me as well as possible. I still obviously have my ups and downs days, for example, after a very busy week I’ve been using crutches for support, as the pains in my body have been so bad.

Luckily, I managed to rally round to celebrate my birthday on Friday. I had a fantastic day celebrating it with Terry. We went to London to go ice-skating at Canary Wharf and then onto the Pancake House. I was spoilt rotten with some lovely presents too! I also received many cards, as well as birthday wishes on Facebook. So thank you to those who sent me their wishes. A truly amazing birthday this year and can’t thank Terry enough for such a great day, as well as my Mum for everything she does for me too!

As always I put all my energies into having a good time that I’ve been absolutely exhausted, along with the pain, but I am slowly recovering for the start of a new and hectic week in the life of Tess Dunn!

Quick update - The two Pantomimes I am involved in are coming upon us fast. Cinderella with KYDS is on 27th-29th November and Goldilocks and the Three Bears with Knyghts Variety is on 4th & 5th December. In the meantime I best continue on with my Masters Dissertation!

Anyway, here’s to many more years of living life to the full, whilst PHighting Pulmonary Hypertension until a cure is found!

Thanks for reading and your continuous support! x